Charity Checkout is a B2B SaaS company with a difference. Our products bring good causes closer to their supporters, putting them in control of their online fundraising. We are revolutionising the way that charities raise funds online, by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing the charity sector for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 good causes across the UK. Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and looking for a Partnerships Associate to join our team.
The focus of the role is:
To sell our innovative fundraising software to a variety of charities across the UK. The sales process will involve strategically prospecting and sourcing your own leads, conducting online demonstrations and closing new business.
You will be given full market, product and sales training in order to start building your sales career.
The role will also require you to:
- Develop and manage executive level relationships with charities across the UK
- Maintain a clear understanding of the charity sector while effectively adapting to changing dynamics
- Work directly with Head of Sales and Senior Partnerships Managers in order to create the best proposition for our customers
We are looking for the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or experience in a sales environment
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate your potential for a career in sales
Benefits of the role include:
- Equity options scheme
- 31 days holiday, including Bank Holidays & Christmas closure
- Birthday break, 2 hours back (to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early)
- Early Friday finish for team drinks
- 1 paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Monthly team lunch
- Team activity days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
We are positive and thrive when challenged.
We make time to help others achieve success.
We question the status quo and strive to be experts in our field.
|Job Category||Business Development, Sales|