Are you looking to be part of something both worthwhile and rewarding? Join a company that helps to raise millions of pounds for charity each year.
We are a fast-growing, award-winning startup, providing online fundraising tools to charities.
We are looking for a driven and motivated Business Development Manager to join our sales team.
You will be selling innovative fundraising software to multiple large charities. The role involves a mixture of sourcing initial sales opportunities and following up on warm leads. The sales process will involve sourcing your own leads, online demonstrations, face to face meetings and contract negotiations.
- Strategically prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Develop and manage executive level relationships across large charities
- Maintain a clear understanding of the charity sector while effectively adapting to changing dynamics
- Work directly with Sales Manager and CEO to create the best proposition for the customers
- Considerable Business Development experience in business-to-business environment
- Strategic sales skills with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities
- Proof of hitting targets in a sales environment
- Ability to drive your lead generation and set your own appointments
- Current relationships with key decision makers would be beneficial
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills
- Evidence of extensive networking
- SaaS sales experience will be beneficial
- Solid technical understanding of software will be beneficial
- Degree educated (not mandatory)
Why Charity Checkout?:
- Help to sell a genuinely innovative product
- Help make a difference in the charity sector
- Competitive base salary
- Generous uncapped commission structure
- Join a company with a winning mentality
- Beer o’ clock
|Job Category||Business Development|