Are you looking to be part of something both worthwhile and rewarding? Join a company that helps to raise millions of pounds for charity each year.
We are a fast-growing, award-winning startup, providing online fundraising tools to charities and corporations looking to encourage employee-led charity fundraising.
Due to exceptional growth, they are looking for a bright, talented and well-rounded individual that can provide support to the CEO and other senior management with the day to day operations of the business.
You’ll need to have amazing organisational skills, fantastic attention to detail, take challenging and pressurised situations in your stride and have a strong understanding of technology. Problem solving, liaising with clients and communicating with the various teams within their company will just be a handful of your duties.
- Liaising with clients
- Communicating confidently with all teams
- Providing support to CEO and senior management
- Diary management
- Email inbox management
- Organising recruitment tasks
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Coordinating social events
- Other duties supporting the CEO
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Adaptable, hands-on and willing approach
- Exemplary organisational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of technology
Why Charity Checkout?:
- Competitive base salary
- Help make a difference in the charity sector
- Working for a genuinely innovative company
- Potential for progression
- Beer o’ clock